New format

James Mc posted on the 23/10/2017 12:30:33 PM

Like the new format of the site, but the forum page itself is a bit spaced out - I only get 3 topics on my screen at once. I know this is the latest "look" for phones and tablets, but it's a shame I need to scroll past a lot of whitespace.

#1 - Si replied on the 23/10/2017 2:45:27 PM

Yeah far too spaced out...

#2 - Robert~DO replied on the 23/10/2017 7:19:29 PM

Thanks James, Si.
All feedback appreciated on the New Format.
Interested to know what you are viewing it on. Is it too spaced out on your phone, tablet, laptop, computer - all?

#3 - wullie replied on the 24/10/2017 12:00:24 AM

Can we have a bit of colour please,its like sitting in a dentists surgery.

#4 - Robert~DO replied on the 27/10/2017 2:02:19 PM

Sorry - if you have tried to send a post or reply to the forum recently as there was a problem with the auto-response. This is now fixed.

#5 - James Mc replied on the 30/10/2017 2:43:18 PM

The spaced-out issue isn't an error, more a style preference of mine, feel free to ignore. And I like the white, easier to read in work without looking like you're up to something you shouldn't be!

I wish there was more turnover on the forum, lively discussions, multiple active threads. Not a criticism of the site, just a wish! Any way to promote for engagement?

#6 - Ami replied on the 2/11/2017 3:27:02 PM

I thought the site had disappeared at first but glad to have found it in the new format. I agree it's a little bit sterile looking but i've gotten used to it now so it's fine....especially as James says reading whilst at work!
I only came across the site by accident so what about asking the DCC to promote the site on twitter? That might give it a bit more visibility?

#7 - Pat replied on the 3/11/2017 1:41:36 AM

Courier is not a very legible typeface. Better to use Ariel!

You can reply to the post New format by completing the form. No registration required. The forum is moderated in order that messages adhere to the editorial integrity of Dennistoun Online. Please read the guidelines before you submit to the forum. If you believe that we have missed a message that contravenes these guidelines then please contact us and we will either edit or remove it.

Copyright © 1999- Dennistoun Online
All rights reserved | Admin