Community News, Views & Information

heroin use

anon posted on the 17/11/2017 10:30:19 AM

hi, last night (16 nov) i saw 3 individuals shooting up and smoking heroin bold as brass // should we phone police if this occurs again

1 Reply :

#1 - CV3V replied on the 17/11/2017 4:09:13 PM

Yes! You can phone 101 or 999.

You can reply to the post heroin use by completing the form. No registration required. The forum is moderated in order that messages adhere to the editorial integrity of Dennistoun Online. Please read the guidelines before you submit to the forum. If you believe that we have missed a message that contravenes these guidelines then please contact us and we will either edit or remove it.

Copyright © 1999- Dennistoun Online
All rights reserved | Admin