Thanks for helping

Jim Watson posted on the 13/08/2018 5:02:25 PM

I don't know if the people concerned will read this.
I didn't get their names.
I would like to thank the people who helped myself and my wife (Isabell) when we had a cycling accident in Alexandra park this morning.
My wife was quite badly hurt and if it wasn't for these good samaritans I don't know what we'd have done.
Thanks also to the lady who came over from eastercraigs with a pillow and blankets.
Also thanks to the council employees who helped as well as the 2 police officers.
Thankyou all so much. ??
PS She's on the mend.
PPS No thanks to the ambulance service who told us after a half hour of my wife lying on the ground that they didn't have an available ambulance.

#1 - Sonic replied on the 14/08/2018 11:31:40 AM

I had nothing to do with this but what a scary experience for you and your wife, I'm glad she's on the mend and hope she's her usual self soon. I'm chuffed to hear that help was so abundant.

You can reply to the post Thanks for helping by completing the form. No registration required. The forum is moderated in order that messages adhere to the editorial integrity of Dennistoun Online. Please read the guidelines before you submit to the forum. If you believe that we have missed a message that contravenes these guidelines then please contact us and we will either edit or remove it.

Copyright © 1999- Dennistoun Online
All rights reserved | Admin