old friend

jeanette posted on the 30/01/2020 12:36:14 PM

This is for Nancy. I've received a couple of emails with a name that is almost yours--but not quite, so I'm not sure if they're legitimate and I've deleted them. If they are genuinely from you could you include something about yourself and/or me that a scammer wouldn't know about and I'll get back to you.

#4 - jeanette replied on the 3/03/2020 10:55:39 AM

Hello again Nancy. I sent you an email a week ago and it hasn't been returned so I assumed you'd got it. Someone must have got it if it wasn't you. Can you let me know?

#3 - Nancy replied on the 22/02/2020 1:20:12 PM

Emailed you again ,obviously you didn't receive it..I don't think Hotmail exists here anymore,it's changed to Outlook..also it's Microsoft I use Apple..( don't know if that makes a difference....so Try Nancyfriel123 @ gmail.com..

#2 - jeanette replied on the 19/02/2020 9:22:29 AM

Nancy, send me your email address.

#1 - Nancy replied on the 17/02/2020 1:21:50 AM

Hi Jeanette H...it's Nancy I've emailed a few times and it repeatedly said email address invalid..my last try I just asked are you receiving me...So I intended writing a letter to let you know my emails weren't getting through to you..If you email me,it might sort things out..I often don't use the O in my surname...( your dads name was Harry..) no worries its no scammer..

You can reply to the post old friend by completing the form. No registration required. The forum is moderated in order that messages adhere to the editorial integrity of Dennistoun Online. Please read the guidelines before you submit to the forum. If you believe that we have missed a message that contravenes these guidelines then please contact us and we will either edit or remove it.

Copyright © 1999- Dennistoun Online
All rights reserved | Admin