Pizza East

gg posted on the 11/01/2018 10:00:33 PM

I was wondering if any of you have tried this place and what you think of it? Not been yet, but looks good. Any idea if I would need to book a table in advance or get one alright if I just turned up? Thanks.

#1 - Jackie replied on the 12/01/2018 9:54:03 AM

its amazing I've been 3 times even taking my 81 year old dad who loved it - I have also had takeaway and introduced my nephews and brother to it who all said the same as me - amazing - well done Pizza East as well as the Pizza staff are great Jxx

#2 - Geoff replied on the 24/01/2018 9:20:51 PM

Agreed, the pizza is very tasty and you could just get one between two people. It's BYOB at the moment as they don't have an alcohol license yet, and its cash only (well it was a couple of weeks ago).

#3 - Andy replied on the 25/01/2018 4:59:51 PM

Food was great and service very good. The place has a nice ambiance about it as well. Italian chefs cooking Italian food.

You can reply to the post Pizza East by completing the form. No registration required. The forum is moderated in order that messages adhere to the editorial integrity of Dennistoun Online. Please read the guidelines before you submit to the forum. If you believe that we have missed a message that contravenes these guidelines then please contact us and we will either edit or remove it.

Copyright © 1999- Dennistoun Online
All rights reserved | Admin