Home hairdressing for elderly

Frank Plowright posted on the 1/07/2018 1:49:38 PM

Does anyone know of a reliable hairdresser willing to make home visits to cut the hair of an elederly man? I have been given several recommendations previously, and this has resulted in missed appointments, no response to messages asking why and a general lack of response to messages left making enquiries. I'm surprised how difficult this is.

#1 - anon1 replied on the 2/07/2018 6:53:19 PM

try Dukes Barber shop, 547 Duke Street - he is good and I know he does home visits for some elderly clients in Alexandra parade, he usually charges about £7 for a haircut in his shop but I have no idea how much he charges for a home visit.
you can contact him on Tel - 0141 556 7291 every day except Wednesday which is his day off

#2 - Frank Plowright replied on the 3/07/2018 12:02:36 PM

Thanks for the recommendation.

You can reply to the post Home hairdressing for elderly by completing the form. No registration required. The forum is moderated in order that messages adhere to the editorial integrity of Dennistoun Online. Please read the guidelines before you submit to the forum. If you believe that we have missed a message that contravenes these guidelines then please contact us and we will either edit or remove it.

Copyright © 1999- Dennistoun Online
All rights reserved | Admin