Pet Sitting

Risko posted on the 14/08/2018 9:59:46 PM

Does anyone know of or can anyone recommend a local pet sitting person or company? We have a cat who requires medication twice a day, so we'd love to hear if there's any Dennistoun-based animal carers who might be up to the job of popping round and sorting him out with food, drink and meds if we need to be away for the weekend.

Thanks!

#1 - George replied on the 14/08/2018 10:06:47 PM

Check out the website borrow my doggy

#2 - Anon_l replied on the 15/08/2018 6:29:20 PM

Look on Cat in a Flat. We've used them and have always been happy.

#3 - Natalie replied on the 24/08/2018 11:39:53 AM

Candyfloss cats are amazing. My cat has quite a difficult temperament and they're so good with her. I let them retain keys for my flat and just text them with a days notice whenever I need them to pop in for her.

#4 - Vicky replied on the 3/09/2018 12:14:54 PM

Candyfloss Cats are who we have used for a couple of years now and they are fantastic, they are £10 a visit and retain keys for emergency visits as well

You can reply to the post Pet Sitting by completing the form. No registration required. The forum is moderated in order that messages adhere to the editorial integrity of Dennistoun Online. Please read the guidelines before you submit to the forum. If you believe that we have missed a message that contravenes these guidelines then please contact us and we will either edit or remove it.

Copyright © 1999- Dennistoun Online
All rights reserved | Admin