Looking for multiple tradesmen

Autumn posted on the 2/11/2018 11:34:42 PM

Hi..I am looking to have my living room revamped preferably before xmas..i have stripped walls bare etc..Looking for tradesmen who can do more than one job..a plasterer for the walls and maybe remove or skim over artex (dont know if this can be done!) joiner to remove and replace /supply skirting and fix creaky floorboards..maybe even replace a few internal doors also. I would also need someone who is qualified to remove the radiator in the living room to enable plastering to be done..as its gas central heating ? If anyone has any recommendations it would be much appreciated.! Thanks

#1 - anon replied on the 5/11/2018 1:18:39 AM

you don't want to get multiple tradesmen as you would have to try and arrange which tradesmen do what and when, you should get in touch with a builders who will contract any jobs out as needed and do all the arrangements for you.

#2 - Autumn replied on the 7/11/2018 11:33:54 PM

Thanks for the advice!

You can reply to the post Looking for multiple tradesmen by completing the form. No registration required. The forum is moderated in order that messages adhere to the editorial integrity of Dennistoun Online. Please read the guidelines before you submit to the forum. If you believe that we have missed a message that contravenes these guidelines then please contact us and we will either edit or remove it.

Copyright © 1999- Dennistoun Online
All rights reserved | Admin