Alexandra Park Festival

CC posted on the 15/05/2017 9:16:01 AM

Does anyone know who organises the Alexandra Park Festival? I'm a local Brownies leader and would really like it if the girls could be involved in it in some way (even just being in the parade!)

I know Stall Hire Scotland are responsible for the stalls but I can't seem to find who organises the actual event.

Thanks for any help!

#1 - curiouscat replied on the 16/05/2017 11:01:11 AM

"Alexandra Park Festival Day" on Facebook. It says it's run by Platform Glasgow. Have fun :)

#2 - James dean replied on the 16/05/2017 1:55:11 PM

Please get in touch with platform the arts venue based in Easterhouse. We have led on the coordination of the festival day in Alexandra park on behalf of many partners.

Please email james@platform-online.co.uk for more details. Provisional date for Alexandra park festival this year is sat 29 July 2017 from 12-4pm. Subject to securing funding and licence

#3 - CC replied on the 16/05/2017 4:45:40 PM

Great, thank you both!

You can reply to the post Alexandra Park Festival by completing the form. No registration required. The forum is moderated in order that messages adhere to the editorial integrity of Dennistoun Online. Please read the guidelines before you submit to the forum. If you believe that we have missed a message that contravenes these guidelines then please contact us and we will either edit or remove it.

Copyright © 1999- Dennistoun Online
All rights reserved | Admin