Cancer survivors art group

fab posted on the 6/09/2018 5:26:56 PM

Hi everyone in Dennistoun,we are a group (of 10/12 participants) which exists for over 4 years and we are looking for sponsors and people able to teach us to improve with our hobby. We are welcoming new participants from all parts of Glasgow ( all levels) .our sessions are runned on the Monday 10am to 1 pm in Dennistoun area. If you are interested in this great project as participants,sponsors,tuitors please let us know as the group need you badly. Any suggestions welcomed.

#1 - anon replied on the 10/09/2018 9:26:02 PM

Hi there, I'd be up for helping out! I'm an art graduate and would like to help however I can. How can I get in touch? :)

#2 - Fab replied on the 11/09/2018 8:07:29 AM

Hi there, thanks for your generous offer to help. We are desperate to get help and hopefully improve our basic skills, our next session is on Monday at 10 am at the reidvale community centre for 3 hours.
We can meet at the centre during the week.my email address is fabricebresulier@rocketmail.com
So we can be in touch if you have some questions about the group. Thanks again

You can reply to the post Cancer survivors art group by completing the form. No registration required. The forum is moderated in order that messages adhere to the editorial integrity of Dennistoun Online. Please read the guidelines before you submit to the forum. If you believe that we have missed a message that contravenes these guidelines then please contact us and we will either edit or remove it.

Copyright © 1999- Dennistoun Online
All rights reserved | Admin