Car hit/vandalized

Craig posted on the 28/03/2018 3:25:55 PM

On Sunday at approx 1pm my car was either hit or vandalized while parked on Finlay Drive. I am just checking in case anyone saw who did it. I drive an orange BMW Z4. It looks like someone hit into my drivers door or repeatedly opened a door into it. The amount of damage caused would indicate it would have made quite some noise. Thanks in advance

#1 - anon replied on the 29/03/2018 8:43:02 PM

Although there has been a lot of car vandalism in the area by bored kids recently it sounds like what happened to your car was an accident - someone trying to get out of a car or taxi in those wee narrow roads, it just rotten luck but at least you know that your car hasn't been targeted.
If it was bored kids then they would be more likely to rip off you number plate, slash your tyres or break your windows/windscreen, I think we will see a lot more of that in the next couple of weeks with the kids off school for Easter and having nowhere to go except wandering the streets into the early hours

You can reply to the post Car hit/vandalized by completing the form. No registration required. The forum is moderated in order that messages adhere to the editorial integrity of Dennistoun Online. Please read the guidelines before you submit to the forum. If you believe that we have missed a message that contravenes these guidelines then please contact us and we will either edit or remove it.

Copyright © 1999- Dennistoun Online
All rights reserved | Admin