Demolition/regeneration Millerston Street

Anon_l posted on the 23/10/2017 11:55:12 PM

Has anything happened with this yet? Moved out the beginning of the year. I suspect I was one of the 1st to go and was just wondering if anything had started yet. I was told it would be starting in around a years time when I 1st enquired about the GHA buying me out.

#1 - Daffy Duck replied on the 29/08/2018 2:13:03 PM

I seen a bit of digging going on,at the top of Millerston street! Anybody know whats happening?

#2 - Anon_l replied on the 1/09/2018 4:22:14 PM

Im presuming thats them starting to build the new flats? Ive not been back since we moved. I might have to go for a nosey.

#3 - Goofy replied on the 21/11/2018 2:53:29 PM

I see digging has started on Millerston street (Big holes in the ground). Anybody know whats happening?

You can reply to the post Demolition/regeneration Millerston Street by completing the form. No registration required. The forum is moderated in order that messages adhere to the editorial integrity of Dennistoun Online. Please read the guidelines before you submit to the forum. If you believe that we have missed a message that contravenes these guidelines then please contact us and we will either edit or remove it.

Copyright © 1999- Dennistoun Online
All rights reserved | Admin