Job lot of VHS Films/Videos - Free

dennistounfilms posted on the 16/06/2016 1:00:55 AM

74 VHS video tapes free if you can come and collect them from within the Dennistoun Drives area.

It's an all or nothing deal, so no cherry picking to be had.

Assorted titles, including:

- TV comedy (Monty Python, Young Ones, Bottom, Brass Eye, Reeves & Mortimer, Harry Hill, Father Ted Newman & Baddiel/Mary Whitehouse experience)

- 90s cult classics (Trainspotting, Swingers, Amelie, Buffalo 66, Nightmare before Christmas, Reservoir Dogs, Natural Born Killers, Mallrats, Singles, Being John Malkovich, Tank Girl, Twin Town)

- Music (Beatles, Oasis, Quadrophenia, Nirvana, S Club 7, Spinal Tap)

...And more!

Paste this link into your browser address bar to see a photo of the full set: i.imgur.com/r8EVlTv.jpg

Email to arrange collection: dennistounfilms [@] gmail [.] com

Really reluctant to send them to landfill so I hope someone drops me a line.

#1 - Tam replied on the 3/07/2016 2:30:01 PM

If nobody wanted these you should try Freecycle. Great for getting rid of unwanted stuff without the guilt of sending it it landfill. One man's rubbish is another's treasure.

#2 - dennistounfilms replied on the 4/07/2016 10:24:23 PM

Yup - a good tip. Ended up adding a listing to Freecycle, and to Glasgow Freeshare on Freegle too. With a successful outcome - a new home for the collection has now been now found! :-)

#3 - Ruth replied on the 10/07/2016 8:56:26 AM

Wow that's great to know. I've got loads of them - wonder if they want any more! Like you I've been reluctant to bin them

You can reply to the post Job lot of VHS Films/Videos - Free by completing the form. No registration required. The forum is moderated in order that messages adhere to the editorial integrity of Dennistoun Online. Please read the guidelines before you submit to the forum. If you believe that we have missed a message that contravenes these guidelines then please contact us and we will either edit or remove it.

Copyright © 1999- Dennistoun Online
All rights reserved | Admin