Looking to buy 2 bedroom Flat (dining kitchen)

C MOFFAT posted on the 13/10/2016 1:39:18 PM

Hi,

I am currently looking to buy a 2 bedroom flat in Dennistoun. We have been looking for a couple of months now and working with estate agents but if anyone knows of anyone looking to sell privately without the high marketing costs please get in touch. We are first time buyers, so flexible on dates. Our only essential request is that the flat included a dining kitchen and is in good condition.

#1 - LM replied on the 13/10/2016 11:52:00 PM

I am about to list a three bedroom property with a dining kitchen in Dennistoun. Is this something you would be interested in?

#2 - BM replied on the 18/10/2016 11:07:55 AM

I am looking for a 3 bed LM, have you listed it yet?

#3 - C MOFFAT replied on the 18/10/2016 11:09:11 AM

Have you already listed it? If not I could send you my email and could you send me a brief description and some photos?

#4 - LM replied on the 18/10/2016 7:01:45 PM

It should be listed in the next 2 weeks, just sorting out the admin side of things right now - home report, estate agents etc.

Its a 3 bed main door with dining kitchen, laundry room, bathroom and separate cloakroom toilet.

Happy to send over further details or answer any other questions.

#5 - C MOFFAT replied on the 19/10/2016 12:00:24 AM

Hi could you please send some pictures and any further information to jwatso38@caledonian.ac.uk

#6 - JW replied on the 19/10/2016 7:12:56 PM

Hi LM,

Would you consider private viewings of the property before you list it online. Also would you consider a private sale to save you the fees? I am looking with C Moffat so if you are able to send any information to the email address above it would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,
JW

#7 - bm replied on the 19/10/2016 9:38:58 PM

Hi LM,

I'd be interested to see it. You can email me at bripmo@ntlworld.com

Thanks
Bm

#8 - LM replied on the 20/10/2016 7:00:23 PM

Hi both

I will send some photos and further information over on Saturday. Happy for it to be viewed before it goes on the market if you are interested. Its getting valued on Monday so it would be after then.

Thanks
LM

#9 - BM replied on the 22/10/2016 2:39:18 AM

Hi LM,

I'd be very interested in viewing it, just let me know.

Thanks
BM

You can reply to the post Looking to buy 2 bedroom Flat (dining kitchen) by completing the form. No registration required. The forum is moderated in order that messages adhere to the editorial integrity of Dennistoun Online. Please read the guidelines before you submit to the forum. If you believe that we have missed a message that contravenes these guidelines then please contact us and we will either edit or remove it.

Copyright © 1999- Dennistoun Online
All rights reserved | Admin