Community News, Views & Information


Anon posted on the 23/01/2017 11:37:23 AM

Can anyone recommend a plasterer they have used to plaster one wall in living room in tenement flat. Looking for a paintable finish. Don't want to use lining paper. Thanks.

3 Replies :

#1 - Malarki replied on the 24/01/2017 6:16:06 PM

Try Ian Guthrie - 07764766683

#2 - anon replied on the 25/01/2017 10:06:32 PM

Peter the eastend handyman 07980533986. He's done plastering for over 30 years.

#3 - Anon replied on the 26/01/2017 11:26:19 AM

Thanks anon - I know Peter and he has done work for me, but he doesn't do plastering of full walls now, more sort of plasterwork repairs.

You can reply to the post Plasterer by completing the form. No registration required. The forum is moderated in order that messages adhere to the editorial integrity of Dennistoun Online. Please read the guidelines before you submit to the forum. If you believe that we have missed a message that contravenes these guidelines then please contact us and we will either edit or remove it.

Copyright © 1999- Dennistoun Online
All rights reserved | Admin