dumped shopping trolley

john posted on the 14/01/2018 1:45:40 AM

has anyone else noticed the small supermarket shopping trolley full of clothes that has been dumped beside whitehill gardens recently.
does it belong to a tramp/homeless person and why has the council not removed it, I am worried that kids will set it on fire or something

#1 - Anon replied on the 14/01/2018 12:56:18 PM

Someone from // inglby drive thinks it’s acceptable to bring them home and then leave them in the street . They usually just get dumped in at the substation beside all the sofas and beds but this one has made its way to the gardens . Maybe it’s trying to join the Tesco and asda ones that hang around roselea.

#2 - anon replied on the 15/01/2018 4:09:20 AM

I have often saw people in the last couple of years walking home from the supermarkets pushing all their groceries using the supermarket trolleys, I have mentioned to a couple of them if they know that they still have the trolleys, they all say that they aren't going to PAY 5p for bags, I don't think they realise that those trolleys cost the supermarkets about £500 each, I know that if its a co-op trolley then they will happily come out and collect it if you report it - don't know about the other supermarkets though

#3 - Anon replied on the 16/01/2018 5:40:20 AM

Most shopping trollies have a message on the handle about who to contact if it's found out with the supermarket. Might be worth a look and a call?

#4 - Anon replied on the 20/01/2018 11:04:09 AM

Could the person that dumped the Lidl trolley on the corner of Finlay and Armadale street please return it to the shop , it doesn’t go here!

You can reply to the post dumped shopping trolley by completing the form. No registration required. The forum is moderated in order that messages adhere to the editorial integrity of Dennistoun Online. Please read the guidelines before you submit to the forum. If you believe that we have missed a message that contravenes these guidelines then please contact us and we will either edit or remove it.

Copyright © 1999- Dennistoun Online
All rights reserved | Admin