Pear - Specialising in cacti and succulents now open in Duke Street
Cacti and succulents make an ideal plant for your home that can live for many years. They are easy to maintain and come in various shapes and sizes making them an interesting talking point with visiting friends and family. They also make an excellent gift for someone special or as a feature for your office space to keep you company.
The thing about owning a cactus or succulent is that once you get one you can find that it is the start of your collection. This is where Pear in Duke Street can be handy and has opened with a great selection.
434 Duke Street
Open: Wednesday - Sunday 10.30am - 5.30pm
Feb 2, 2019
- Ice Skating in Alexandra Park
- Cameo of Dennistoun
- Hendry J F: Poet Editor Novelist Interpreter
- Download and Print the Dennistoun Kids Heritage Trail
- Photographs by Joseph McIvor Capture Dennistoun in 1974
- Slug Attack!
- The Mustard Spoon at Mesa
- Pear - Specialising in cacti and succulents now open in Duke Street
- Andrew Hay - Paintings go on display at Dennistoun Library
- Steven Smith - Former Whitehill pupil heads for Mount Everest Base Camp