Cameo of Dennistoun
William Allan was born in 1907 at Crinan Street and in his small book available to view on Whitehill Former Pupils Club website titled "Cameo of Dennistoun" he recounts his days in Dennistoun from before the first World War until the start of 1939. In it he portrays the way of life lived by the people during that period, and he records the happy memories he cherished.
Jun 26, 2020
- Cameo of Dennistoun
- Hendry J F: Poet Editor Novelist Interpreter
- Download and Print the Dennistoun Kids Heritage Trail
- Photographs by Joseph McIvor Capture Dennistoun in 1974
- Slug Attack!
- The Mustard Spoon at Mesa
- Pear - Specialising in cacti and succulents now open in Duke Street
- Andrew Hay - Paintings go on display at Dennistoun Library
- Steven Smith - Former Whitehill pupil heads for Mount Everest Base Camp
- Streets Gone or Changed