Health Centres, Doctors, Dentists, Pharmacy, Optician, Chiropody, Complimentary, Weight Control
- Annfield Medical Centre 16 Annfield Place 0141 554 2989
- Bridgeton Health Centre 201 Abercromby Street 0141 531 6500
- BUPA Golfhill Nursing Home 35 Hanson Street, Dennistoun G31 2HG
tel: 0141 550 2662 email: email@example.com
At Golfhill we also offer respite and short term convalesence care as well as long term nursing and dementia care.
- Dear Green Planet 12 Hillfoot St, Glasgow G31 2LF
tel: 07976818049 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Green Planet eco-store has now been open for nearly 6 months. We offer a range of Wholefoods, personal & home care products that are kind to you and the environment. The shop is looking to expand its influence within the Dennistoun community. In the new year we will be seeking social enterprise status. Want to be involved? Then do get in touch.
- Townhead Health Centre 16 Alexandra Parade 0141 531 8900
- Whitevale Medical Group 30 Whitevale Street 0141 554 4536
- GP Practice 804 Cumbernauld Road 0141 770 5234
- GP Practice 1339 Gallowgate 0141 554 0781
- GP Practice 214 Meadowpark Street 0141 554 0464
- Glasgow Yoga Massage 3 Annfield place Dennistoun G31 2XQ
tel: 07910959115 email: Colin@glasgowyogamassage.com
Yoga Flow Class : Tue & Thur (7:30pm to 8:30pm) Sat (11am to 12 Noon)
Meditation Class : Fri (7:30pm to 8pm)
- Halo Dental, 4 Annfield Place, Duke Street, Glasgow, G31 2XQ.
Tel. 0333 200 4443 Email. email@example.com
- Jacqueline Munro 339-341 Cumbernauld Road, G31 3LP
Complementary Therapies now available from Jacqueline Munro within the J'Adore Beauty Salon on Cumbernauld Road (next to Cafe Zecchino). Offering Reflexology, Reiki, Hopi Ear Candling, Hypnotherapy, Tapping and Life Coaching every Wednesday & Friday inc eves. For more info or to book please call 07519 283 675 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Macmillan @ Dennistoun Library
If you're affected by cancer you may want to know there's someone you can turn to for help. Someone who can help find answers to your questions, whatever they may be. If you want to find information, support and practical help or would just like someone to talk to, come along to the Macmillan Information and Support Service at Dennistoun Library every Monday from 12.30 – 4.30 and every Thursday from 10.30 – 2.30. You can talk through issues and concerns with our staff and trained volunteers.
We can offer you, your family and carer a wide-ranging service which includes:
- Emotional support or just someone to talk to
- Information and booklets on all aspects of living with and beyond cancer
- Help to arrange free counselling and complementary therapy appointments with Cancer Support Scotland
- Putting you in touch with your local Macmillan Benefits Adviser who can help with your financial worries
- Direct you to good quality internet sites for cancer information and support
- Help to access a wide range of other local services from physical activity classes to carers support
For more information call us on 0141 287 2999, email email@example.com or visit glasgowlife.org.uk/macmillan
- Mobile Complementary Therapist Finlay Drive
tel: 07921219428 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a fully qualified and fully insured therapist who lives in Dennistoun. I specialise in stress management. I treat all clients in the privacy of their own home. If you are stressed and would love to learn how to really relax, let me help.
- Nim Thai Massage 451 Duke street, Glasgow G31 1RD
Open: Monday - Saturday (10am-8pm) tel: 07462063919
Welcome to Nim Thai Yoga Massage, a small piece of Thailand located at 451 Duke Street. Offer treatment: Thai traditional Massage, head and shoulder massage, Thai aomatherapy massage, Deep Tissue massage, Thai Foot massage. Call for booking.
- Quantum Reiki Healing Lynn Morrison, College of Holistic Medicine
4 Craigpark, Dennistoun G31 2NA tel: 07587 324454 email: email@example.com
Quantum Reiki Healing can help with both physical and emotional issues. The client remains fully clothed, with the therapist's hands either lightly touching or slightly away from the body. Clinics are every Thursday, 7-9pm at the Craigpark clinic (contact Lynn to book or for further information) and first Sat of every month at Ladywell on High Street (book at the shop or call 0141 552 7810).
- SAS Nutrition 351 Cumbernauld Road Glasgow G31 3LP t:0844 740 8021
Producing quality sports supplements and products for the health and fitness market.
- Slimming World Our Lady of Good Counsel, Craigpark, Dennistoun G31 2JF
(car parking available; private hall)
tel: 0141 554 4167 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Slimming World offers you the opportunity to lose weight without ever going hungry with it's fantastic Food Optimising plan. It literally lets you eat and eat and still lose lbs! You will also benefit from the amazing support from the group who all give advice from experience and great recipe ideas to keep you on track!
I'm a busy nurse and with Slimming World I have lost nearly 2 stone and almost at target which Slimming World lets me set, not them. I believe in it so much that I've started my own group which meets on a Thursday at 7pm. We meet at Our Lady of Good Counsel on Craigpark and all new members will be made very welcome.
For further information on the group call me on 0141 554 4167 between 6pm and 9pm.
Look forward to seeing you then! Lucy x
- Specsdirect2u 465 Duke Street Dennistoun Glasgow G31 1RD Tel: 0141 554 8886
Prescription glasses and designer frames from a large collection of genuine designer brands. Glasses prices include single vision lenses at low prices.
- Healing Hands Holistic Massage 118 Whitehill Street, Dennistoun G31 2LT
Lorna A Wilson ITEC (Mass), tel: 07815 542372
email: email@example.com Healing Hands provides therapeutic holistic massage as a complementary treatment or for relaxation or stress relief. Treatments are carried out by a fully qualified, insured therapist using fine quality organic oils, from a comfortable relaxing treatment room in Dennistoun. Specialises in women's health and wellbeing. Corporate events, parties, gift vouchers and promotions available. Please contact to book or for further information.
- Weight Watchers St Andrew's East church, Alexandra Parade Dennistoun
Mobile: 07944 432232 Email: Stacey_Muir@02.co.uk
Hello! My name is Stacey Muir, and I will be taking over Tuesday mornings at St Andrew's East church. I have lost 6 stone in the past 2 years with Weight Watchers, and would like to help you ALL achieve your goals. Weight Watchers fits into my hectic life as a single mum, and it really does work in the real world. I would love to welcome you into the meeting, and hope to see you very soon.
Meeting Times: Weigh In 10am-10.30am, Weekly Talk 1030am-11am New Members - Getting Started Session 11am-11.10am