Lost cat

Dutch posted on the 20/04/2018 2:54:56 PM

My girlfriends ginger and white tabby went missing a couple of days ago from the Garthland Drive area, he's a big unit of a boy but he's extremely friendly and very vocal. Doesn't wear a collar but he is chipped.

Has anyone saw a cat that matches this description at all? She's panicking like mad, hurts to see her like that! Any and all help would be wonderful

If I could figure out how to attach a photo I would

#1 - Swan replied on the 20/04/2018 3:28:08 PM

Dutch, do you have access to Facebook? There's a post - with picture - on the Dennistoun Information Page of a cat someone found last night on Ingleby Drive. It sounds very like your girlfriend's. Good luck!

#2 - Curious cat replied on the 20/04/2018 3:28:57 PM

Someone in inglby is about to take him to the vet. He looks very like Albert, my cat, and he's just after knocking to ask if he was mine.

#3 - anon replied on the 20/04/2018 3:30:08 PM

A post from someone called Kai Cairney went up on a dennistoun fb group very recently so try to contact them.

I suspect this person was aiming for "good deed" but it looks like they pretty much lifted the cat from outside its house, because it was out at night, based on the comments. Daft.

#4 - Curious cat replied on the 20/04/2018 3:36:24 PM

Just let the cat out on inglby drive so should be making his way home. Turned up at the guy's front door, top floor of close, so wasn't "lifted from outside" at all.

#5 - Dutch replied on the 20/04/2018 3:49:25 PM

Thank you so much guys, I've been calling for him since 8 oclock this morning, messaged the Kai fella to see if I can get any other info!

Keeping an eye out at the window to see if he returns

#6 - curiouscat replied on the 20/04/2018 4:31:32 PM

Is he home yet Dutch?

#7 - Dutch replied on the 20/04/2018 4:57:08 PM

Not yet @curiouscat, he's easily distracted and a bit daft, he's no reason to come home yet since he had such a nice wee holiday last night!

#8 - Dutch replied on the 20/04/2018 10:47:15 PM

Home safe and sound, currently devouring a chicken, thanks all for the responses! Special thanks to his gracious hosts for the night, he seems to have enjoyed his holiday

#9 - The girlfriend replied on the 20/04/2018 10:56:36 PM

He is home! After dreamily wandering off again, my boyfriend found him on the way home and brought him back. He's now grounded for a while. Thanks for all your help :)

#10 - The Mentalist replied on the 22/04/2018 8:33:39 AM

Good news

You can reply to the post Lost cat by completing the form. No registration required. The forum is moderated in order that messages adhere to the editorial integrity of Dennistoun Online. Please read the guidelines before you submit to the forum. If you believe that we have missed a message that contravenes these guidelines then please contact us and we will either edit or remove it.

Copyright © 1999- Dennistoun Online
All rights reserved | Admin