Missing black cat

Hannah posted on the 10/03/2019 11:00:33 AM

Hi my cat Herb went missing on Friday night - he goes outside but would normally never be out this long without coming in for food. He is 1.5 years old, black with a few white hairs on chest and front legs. He has a very small scar by right eye. He may be around impact arts, Alexandra Park area but who knows where he goes! If you see him please let me know. Thanks so much

#1 - Aileen Mac replied on the 4/04/2019 12:48:45 PM

Hi i noticed a wee black cat prowling about the site where the old Parade pub was a few days ago dont know if he was Herb!! hope he comes home soon. Good luck

#2 - anon replied on the 7/04/2019 4:33:30 PM

lets hope the Dennistoun Foxs havent got a hold of him

#3 - Rebecca replied on the 7/04/2019 10:14:25 PM

There was a black cat in my back garden on Thursday last week in the tennements between Finlay and Garthland Whitehall and Armadale. To my knowledge the block is enclosed so would have to come through a close to get in. I assumed it belonged to a neighbor. Did you get your cat back? If not worth trying there in case he is stuck/ someone has taken in thinking he is stray. If I see him again I'll try calling his name, does.he have a collar? Best of luck I know how horrific it is to loose a pet!

#4 - Hannah Robinson replied on the 9/04/2019 6:56:54 PM

Thank you Rebecca. I will take a look when I am back in Glasgow on Monday. If you see him again this would be great if you could call him. He doesn't have a collar. I have a feeling it is someone that has taken him in which is driving me crazy but hopefully if that's the case someone will see this! Thank you so much. I'll take a look on Monday after work.

#5 - Megan replied on the 7/05/2019 2:41:22 PM

I've spotted a black cat which I've never seen before a few times in the past couple of weeks in the Circus Drive/Ark Lane area. A very fluffy black cat with no collar.

You can reply to the post Missing black cat by completing the form. No registration required. The forum is moderated in order that messages adhere to the editorial integrity of Dennistoun Online. Please read the guidelines before you submit to the forum. If you believe that we have missed a message that contravenes these guidelines then please contact us and we will either edit or remove it.

Copyright © 1999- Dennistoun Online
All rights reserved | Admin