Onslow Square Gardens Damaged By Dogs

Son Of Onslow posted on the 13/07/2019 6:53:46 PM

Unfortunately during the last community clean up it was noted that large holes had been dug into the grounds of Onslow Square Gardens . This negligent damage ruins the gardens for every ones use and will inevitably lead to a loss of access for all . Please respect the gardens and their surrounding neighbours

#1 - Wullie replied on the 15/07/2019 2:19:43 PM

....ruins the garden for every ones use.... Dont you mean every dog owners use. Parents and children wont go near the place,its has been taken over as a dogs toilet since day one.

#2 - Son Of Onslow replied on the 30/07/2019 10:08:31 PM

No Wullie I do mean all , as it would be difficult to ban one particular group . I have noted more children trying to play in the gardens but there is substantial damage to grass areas especially around the fences . I will update the post following the next community litter pick up ... It would be good to see the dog walkers assisting in maintaining the community space .

You can reply to the post Onslow Square Gardens Damaged By Dogs by completing the form. No registration required. The forum is moderated in order that messages adhere to the editorial integrity of Dennistoun Online. Please read the guidelines before you submit to the forum. If you believe that we have missed a message that contravenes these guidelines then please contact us and we will either edit or remove it.

Copyright © 1999- Dennistoun Online
All rights reserved | Admin