Coventry Drive Area

Jenny T posted on the 13/07/2020 1:45:33 PM

My friend is moving to the Coventry Drive area. Is it nice? Are there any problems?? Thanks.

#1 - R Smith replied on the 25/07/2020 11:21:07 AM

Most of the homes around the area are owned by Milnbank Housing Association. Many of the units at the lower end are newer build with a lot of private let's. There is a small shop just around the corner at Roebank Street, with a small cafe next door. The usual selection of shops are found on the Parade, deli's, newsagents, cafes, florists, hairdressers etc. There is also a large Coop and a Iceland within 10 mins walk. Alexandra Park is nearby which includes a small council golf course. The area is very quiet.

#2 - Jenny T replied on the 31/07/2020 12:02:00 PM

Hi My friend is moving to the area soon. I hope she settles in well. Looks like a nice wee bit.

You can reply to the post Coventry Drive Area by completing the form. No registration required. The forum is moderated in order that messages adhere to the editorial integrity of Dennistoun Online. Please read the guidelines before you submit to the forum. If you believe that we have missed a message that contravenes these guidelines then please contact us and we will either edit or remove it.

Copyright © 1999- Dennistoun Online
All rights reserved | Admin