Shop next to old RBS

Mac01 posted on the 6/06/2018 3:10:18 PM

Does anyone know what the application is for in what was fruiterer's on Alexandra parade next to the old RBS. Its been done up and a note is in the window saying if there are any objections contact "" .... but they dont say what they want it to be ? I know at one point it was mooted for an amusement arcade and at another time a tanning salon but I dont see what their trying to get in there now. Its not on the notice as far as I could see, I could have missed it on my way quickly by, but I do wonder with this type of thing if the lack of clear proposed purpose is intentional.

#1 - The Mentalist replied on the 6/06/2018 4:27:39 PM

It was on Homes under the Hammer a while ago. It was purchased by the guy who has the shop across the road for storage. No sure what's happening now. It's very small inside so maybe a barbers or something?

#2 - John replied on the 10/06/2018 10:26:25 AM

Mindys bought it through homes under the hammer and wanted a tanning salon but planning app was turned down due to proximity of school. They have used it as storage ever since. If they have another plan you can probably find it on a gcc planning site or contact dennistoun community council they have a meeting this Tuesday.

You can reply to the post Shop next to old RBS by completing the form. No registration required. The forum is moderated in order that messages adhere to the editorial integrity of Dennistoun Online. Please read the guidelines before you submit to the forum. If you believe that we have missed a message that contravenes these guidelines then please contact us and we will either edit or remove it.

Copyright © 1999- Dennistoun Online
All rights reserved | Admin