Any REAL massage parlours in Dennistoun

Jen posted on the 1/04/2016 6:16:49 PM

My hubby was recently diagnosed with minor arthritis in his back, the doctor prescribed him painkillers and also said that a proper aromatherapy massage might help ease his pain, he tried a local beauty parlour in Duke Street but he said that the girl didn't seem to know what she was doing (he said that she probably only did a three day course on massage) it didn't help and "duke of oil" has long since closed, is there anywhere he can get a REAL back massage in Dennistoun

#1 - anne replied on the 1/04/2016 8:44:53 PM

Not dennistoun but embody at Glasgow green isn't far and is very good. They have website with all the treatments available.

#2 - Morgan replied on the 1/04/2016 10:00:10 PM

Embody is great. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

#3 - Ruthtry replied on the 2/04/2016 9:26:15 AM

I go and see Elizabeth Bandeen she is based near queen street train station. She has been amazing!

#4 - Rachael replied on the 2/04/2016 9:08:48 PM

Yes Elizabeth in queen street is absolutely amazing!! Sorted out my neck problems after one session have recommended her to 2 of my friends who also loved her!

#5 - anon replied on the 4/04/2016 1:42:32 PM

There is a sports massage in the Craigpark Masters Snooker club. Upstairs in the club.

#6 - Malarki replied on the 5/04/2016 12:02:49 AM

My close affiliate goes to the natural Health Centre on High St: naturalhealthservice.info/services/massage.html

#7 - Laura replied on the 5/04/2016 1:47:40 PM

The spa in the Emirates Arena next to Celtic Park is excellent. There are a range of massages, and often some offers available.

#8 - Jen replied on the 6/04/2016 10:04:57 AM

there is quite a few to choose from there, I will pass then on to my other half - Many Thanks

#9 - Chris replied on the 6/04/2016 4:35:50 PM

Sprigs n Twigs at 596 Alexandra Parade. Seems like just a florist from the outside but the owner, Jillian is very experienced in Therapeutic Massage and has a comfortable massage room in the back. Thoroughly recommended.

You can reply to the post Any REAL massage parlours in Dennistoun by completing the form. No registration required. The forum is moderated in order that messages adhere to the editorial integrity of Dennistoun Online. Please read the guidelines before you submit to the forum. If you believe that we have missed a message that contravenes these guidelines then please contact us and we will either edit or remove it.

Copyright © 1999- Dennistoun Online
All rights reserved | Admin