Carpet / Flooring

Anon posted on the 11/12/2017 6:27:25 AM

Hi,

Do the tenement flats suit carpet in the living room and hall? Many I've seen are floored but was wondering about whether good quality carpet would suit and be a decent option?

#1 - Curiouscat replied on the 12/12/2017 4:54:11 PM

Yep. We have a carpet in all the rooms and it looks good and keeps draughts out.

#2 - The Mentalist replied on the 13/12/2017 10:35:57 AM

Carpet every time. Flooring to me is too cold. We got our carpets from Carpet King in Uddingston and couldn't be more pleased.

#3 - Gillian replied on the 13/12/2017 11:26:02 PM

If you are anything but ground floor also consider your neighbours down below. I can hear my neighbours two floors up walking around in heels. I took my flooring up in my bedroom as thought it would be nice to show off my lovely floor boards and I didn't last year as the room temperature really dropped.

You can reply to the post Carpet / Flooring by completing the form. No registration required. The forum is moderated in order that messages adhere to the editorial integrity of Dennistoun Online. Please read the guidelines before you submit to the forum. If you believe that we have missed a message that contravenes these guidelines then please contact us and we will either edit or remove it.

Copyright © 1999- Dennistoun Online
All rights reserved | Admin