Community News, Views & Information

Handyman/ joiner

Fab posted on the 26/09/2016 2:40:54 PM

I am looking for someone to do a job in my kitchen , can anybody recommend someone ( please forward contact number)

5 Replies :

#1 - john replied on the 3/10/2016 12:45:58 AM

here are a couple of numbers
Phil Park (Handyman) – Mobile No – 07886603361
Stephen McCann the Joiner – 07732413397

#2 - anon replied on the 9/10/2016 10:34:56 PM

Give Peter a call he's the local handyman around here. Very reasonable and honest. 07980533986

#3 - Fab replied on the 12/10/2016 9:33:47 PM

Thanks for recommending Peter the handyman . Great job . All sorted in one day

#4 - RD replied on the 16/01/2017 1:28:57 PM

Looking for a joiner to move/rebuild the platerboard area which has been fitted a bit too tightly around our boiler.

Any suggestions?

#5 - anon replied on the 23/01/2017 11:26:45 AM

Give Peter a call. He done a fab job of fixing my wall. I see his number is above.

You can reply to the post Handyman/ joiner by completing the form. No registration required. The forum is moderated in order that messages adhere to the editorial integrity of Dennistoun Online. Please read the guidelines before you submit to the forum. If you believe that we have missed a message that contravenes these guidelines then please contact us and we will either edit or remove it.

Copyright © 1999- Dennistoun Online
All rights reserved | Admin