Todd Street Closing for Gas Mains Repair
Scottish Gas Networks (SGN) will temporarily close off vehicle access to Todd Street to carry out essential repairs from Monday 14th January 2019. The work is expected to be completed by Monday 25 February 2019. Local vehicle access will be available via Cumbernauld Road - Aitken Street - Appin Road.
Carntyne Road from Duke Street to Myreside Street will also be closed during this time. This follows essential temporary gas mains repairs with traffic lights set up at the junction of Todd Street, Carntyne Road.
Dec 28, 2018
- Save Whitehill Pool Campaign
- Closure of Whitehill Swimming Pool
- Todd Street Closing for Gas Mains Repair
- Dennistoun Community Council Election 2018
- WW1 Centenary Exhibition
- A Day Out in Dennistoun Web App
- Duke Street Car Park Project
- Plans re-submitted to build a 6 storey block of flats on Finlay Drive
- Renewal of on-street bins for Dennistoun
- Gas and Electric bills through the roof?