Todd Street Closing for Gas Mains Repair
Scottish Gas Networks (SGN) will temporarily close off vehicle access to Todd Street to carry out essential repairs from Monday 14th January 2019. The work is expected to be completed by Monday 25 February 2019. Local vehicle access will be available via Cumbernauld Road - Aitken Street - Appin Road.
Carntyne Road from Duke Street to Myreside Street will also be closed during this time. This follows essential temporary gas mains repairs with traffic lights set up at the junction of Todd Street, Carntyne Road.
Dec 28, 2018
- Community Council Meeting 12th January 2021 @ 7pm
- Dennistoun New Parish Church Online Christmas Service
- Dennistoun is a Low Traffic Neighbourhood
- Dennistoun is one of the coolest neighbourhoods in the world
- TSB Dennistoun Branch Closing February 2021
- Alexandra Park Food Forest; a community food growing project
- Eat Out to Help Out Dennistoun Food Establishments
- Zennistoun Hub offers online classes to residents isolated during Covid 19
- Dennistoun identified for wider pavements and paths for safer access to shops and businesses
- Milnbank's Income Maximisation Team Generates £1.8m for Tenants