The Friends of Glasgow Royal Infirmary
Our local hospital has a friends group with the aim to raise money to celebrate the heritage and history of Glasgow Royal Infirmary. There first project is to create a small medical history museum situated at the original entrance to the hospital looking onto Cathedral Square.
With the help of the Glasgow Beekeeping Association they will also welcome two bee hives to arrive at the hospital in the Spring of this year 2021. To keep the bees happy Caulders Garden Centre have donated 200 daffodil bulbs that will be planted at the new Lister Building entrance.
Feb 1, 2021
- The Friends of Glasgow Royal Infirmary
- Community Council Meeting 12th January 2021 @ 7pm
- Dennistoun New Parish Church Online Christmas Service
- Dennistoun is a Low Traffic Neighbourhood
- Dennistoun is one of the coolest neighbourhoods in the world
- TSB Dennistoun Branch Closing February 2021
- Alexandra Park Food Forest; a community food growing project
- Eat Out to Help Out Dennistoun Food Establishments
- Zennistoun Hub offers online classes to residents isolated during Covid 19
- Dennistoun identified for wider pavements and paths for safer access to shops and businesses