Proprietor of The Hardware Hut retires
Mr Singh, the proprietor of The Hardware Hut on Alexandra Parade for over 30 years is retiring. He provided the people of Dennistoun a key cutting and watch battery replacement service while you waited and his shop was known to have everything you could possibly need when it came to general household goods. In the unlikely event that it wasn't available in his shop when you popped in then Mr Singh would try his best to get it for you that week.
An announcement on The Hardware Hut Facebook page said: "Worry not… Mr Singh will be kept busy with babysitting duties!". Mr Singh will close his shop for the last time on Friday 26th March. The Hardware Hut will continue under new management.
Mar 22, 2021
- Application for Drive-Thru at BP Alexandra Parade Withdrawn
- Dennistoun is one of the Best Places to Live in the UK
- Proprietor of The Hardware Hut retires
- The Friends of Glasgow Royal Infirmary
- Dennistoun is a Low Traffic Neighbourhood
- Dennistoun is one of the coolest neighbourhoods in the world
- TSB Dennistoun Branch Closing February 2021
- Alexandra Park Food Forest; a community food growing project
- Eat Out to Help Out Dennistoun Food Establishments
- Zennistoun Hub offers online classes to residents isolated during Covid 19