Public Meeting – Save Our Leisure Facilities
Whitehill Secondary School Auditorium, 280 Onslow Drive, G31 2QF
Thursday 17th January 2019 (7-9pm)
In response to the huge attendance on the 8th January 2019 at a Community Council meeting (see: Closure of Whitehill Swimming Pool) in the Dennistoun library a Special Meeting was called.
Dennistoun Community Council (DCC) will hold the Special Meeting to discuss the potential closure of Whitehill Pool, Glasgow Club Haghill, and Alexandra Park Golf Course.
Leaked documents are said to highlight that leisure facilities are at risk in our community. Glasgow City Council's budget will be voted on at their Full Council meeting on 21st February 2019.
The meeting is a public forum to discuss potential closures and/or cuts to services at our local leisure facilities.
Jan 11, 2019
- Flowetic - feel like a dancer
- In Stitches - Knitting Group
- Mothers Day Service
- Coffee morning at Co-op Funeralcare 13 February
- A Ceilidh with the band Copper Ceilidh
- Public Meeting – Save Our Leisure Facilities
- St. Denis
- Best-selling author Karen Campbell books into Dennistoun Library
- Dennistoun Diggers Community & Craft Fair Saturday 8th December
- Apple Day - Alexandra Park Food Forest