Public Meeting – Save Our Leisure Facilities
Whitehill Secondary School Auditorium, 280 Onslow Drive, G31 2QF
Thursday 17th January 2019 (7-9pm)
In response to the huge attendance on the 8th January 2019 at a Community Council meeting (see: Closure of Whitehill Swimming Pool) in the Dennistoun library a Special Meeting was called.
Dennistoun Community Council (DCC) will hold the Special Meeting to discuss the potential closure of Whitehill Pool, Glasgow Club Haghill, and Alexandra Park Golf Course.
Leaked documents are said to highlight that leisure facilities are at risk in our community. Glasgow City Council's budget will be voted on at their Full Council meeting on 21st February 2019.
The meeting is a public forum to discuss potential closures and/or cuts to services at our local leisure facilities.
Jan 11, 2019
- Alexandra Park Festival 2019
- An Evening with The City of Glasgow Wind Orchestra
- Race Night Fundraiser Dennistoun Thistle AFC
- Glasgow University Opera Society presents Purcells Dido and Aeneas
- Friends of Alexandra Park Annual General Meeting
- Milnbank Gala Day 2019
- Baby Music Class
- Bookbug Week
- Macmillan at Dennistoun Library
- Easter Coffee Morning at Dennistoun New Parish Church